Next Wednesday, the place to be in beauty won't be backstage at the fashion shows in Lincoln Center. It won't be at the world's largest Sephora in Shanghai, nor will it be in the top secret labs of L'Oreal or Revlon.
The place to be in beauty on Wednesday September 4th will be in NYC's Flatiron District, at the James Corbett Studio, from 5 to 9 pm.
There, some of the biggest names in green beauty will gather to celebrate A Night for Green Beauty, a pop-up party and shop where natural and organic beauty is the ONLY beauty!
If you're a natural beauty devotee, you'll swoon at the guest list, and if you're natural beauty curious, you won't find a better opportunity to vet some of the best products in natural beauty with your own senses.
In addition, I will be hanging out there as a featured guest, along with celebrity makeup artist Katey Denno and celebrity esthetician Joanna Vargas. I'll be chatting about beauty from the inside, my upcoming book on beauty nutrition, and the best ways to rev up your body and beauty this fall. Nowhere else will you find my top— plus super special deals on some exciting new offerings from Beauty Is Wellness!
Among the top-notch beauty brands slated to attend are La Bella Figura, Kahina Giving Beauty, May Lindstrom Skin, Revolution Organics, Hope Gillerman, Joanna Vargas Skincare, Ilia Beauty, Tela Organics, Lurkmade Perfumes, Kjaer Weis, CV Skinlabs, SW Basics, One Love Organics, Dr. Alkaitis, Lina Hanson, Annee DeMamiel, Vered Organic Botanicals, and Olie Biologique.
Could you ask for a better lineup?
If you needed another little push to get on a plane, train, bike or subway to NYC, here are my top 5 reasons to attend:
1) You'll meet so many like-minded beauties who are excited to share their beauty and lifestyle tips and their must-have products.
2) You'll get to test a powerhouse lineup of products in person in a way you'd never get to do online. If you fall in love, you can take them home on the spot!
3) You're guaranteed to learn something new about makeup, skincare, natural ingredients, beauty nutrition— you name it.
4) A portion of the proceeds from the event go to Hair2Help, a non-profit the provides natural beauty services to cancer patients and their caregivers.
5) It's free to attend, so you'll have more cash to shop!
So, can you make it?
I hope to meet you next Wednesday in NYC! It's your chance to kick off fall, and Spring 2014 Fashion Week, with a makeup bag full of natural beauty wonders. Come to chat, shop, sip juices from Pressed Juicery, and soak up the excitement of one of the biggest gatherings of natural beauty experts and devotees in the world! It won't be the same without you.