Could wheat be causing issues like eczema, redness, rashes, breakouts and signs of aging in your skin?Read More
Thick, radiant hair and strong, flexible nails: those who have them were born lucky- right? Not so. Enter to win ResVitale's new Keratin Enhance supplement to strengthen the health of your own hair, skin and nails.Read More
Don't wait another moment for your beauty routine to get with the season. Take a look at some of the most important changes to make to your skin and hair care to embrace the autumn season...Read More
Turns out that chia, the seed we've been spreading over terracotta animals for years is actually a health food- an incredible source of omega fatty acids, fiber, minerals and antioxidants! So aren't you happy to hear that chia seeds can become dessert?!Read More
Last time you just couldn't quite concentrate on the task at hand, did you ever consider that your diet might have been the culprit? Just as sugary, refined carbohydrate foods can cause a drop in blood sugar that rolls out the brain fog, there are other foods that enhance your memory and brain function.Read More
Lentils: these little legumes will do more than just keep you full and energetic- they'll work hard to keep your skin and hair in top condition. Make this cool lentil salad as a beauty-boosting summer side dish...Read More
Celebrities may be lining up to put their flawless faces behind the latest fragrances, mascaras and other mainstream beauty products, but it's not those products that are giving them their long-term health and radiance- it's their personal nutrition and wellness!Read More
Need inspiration for tonight's meal? Include one or more of these in-season winter fruits and veggies and you'll be doing your body- and your beauty- good.
1. Citrus Fruit: Lemons, oranges, grapefruit, tangerines- you name it. Their high vitamin C levels are fantastic for collagen production and free radical defense. To borrow a little natural exfoliation (via the citric acid in the peels of these fruit), rub the white part of a fresh citrus peel on clean skin and leave on for a few minutes before rinsing. You'll be treating your skin from the outside and in!
2. Kale: Choose kale for its calcium, vitamin A, vitamin C and iron content. As a bonus, kale also contains sulforaphane, a nutrient that encourages the body to produce the powerful antioxidant glutathione (the potential of which beauty and health researchers are just beginning to tap into). Note: look for organic kale- it's one of the most pesticide-laden varieties of produce.
3. Radishes: Sulfur and silicon, beauty minerals found in high levels in radishes, combine with vitamin C to do wonders for the skin. Radishes also stimulate the liver and circulation and encourage cleansing throughout the body.
4. Pomegranates: The antioxidant levels of pomegranates beat even blueberries and cranberries- making them one very potent defense against free-radicals that lead to visible aging. Vitamins C, B and potassium round out their total-body benefits.
5. Sweet Potatoes: Just one cup packs 377% of your recommended daily intake of vitamin A, which is one of the most important antioxidant vitamins for beautiful skin!