File this UMA 7-Day All-Natural Challenge under: things that are too good to miss!
Starting Monday, January 23rd, and running through Sunday, January 29th, the UMA 7-Day All-Natural Challenge is an inspiring, health- and beauty-boosting program developed by the lovely natural beauty company UMA, with the goal of getting YOU involved, and helping you get healthy and gorgeous this month.
Participating will get you some incredible rewards, in addition to feeling great after competing each day's healthy habit challenge. Everyone who participates for all 7 days and follows the challenge terms (below) will receive a $100 UMA Detox Bundle, which includes sample sizes of 3 of UMA's amazing masks and 2 gorgeous wellness oils. BUT you have to join the challenge and participate in all 7 days for your prize!
Here's all you need to know to participate and prepare:
- Sign-up for UMA's email newsletter for challenge updates.
- Regram the challenge announcement post and rules on Instagram (Jan. 16) and tag a friend to join you in the challenge so they can win too!
- Regram UMA’s daily challenge photo for all 7 days with a blurb about how you participated in each day’s challenge, including the hashtag #UMAallnatural
Super easy, right? And here's how to play along:
Steps to Pure, Natural Lifestyle
- Day 1 (1/23): Try oil pulling with coconut or sesame oil first thing in the morning to promote oral health rather than using mouthwash packed with cancer-causing chemicals.
- Day 2 (1/24): Trade your daily cup of coffee for a metabolism-boosting, antioxidant-filled cup of herbal tea. Not only will you get a steadier energy boost, but you’ll be doing your skin a favor with tea’s inherent compounds that are great for skin elasticity and circulation.
- Day 3 (1/25): Only eat non-processed food all day. Try one of our recipes if you need ideas!
- Day 4 (1/26): Use only beauty products with ingredients you can pronounce.
- Day 5 (1/27): Detox your body with warm lemon water in the morning to improve digestion, support liver detoxification, and reduce bloating. Have a spoonful of flaxseed oil before bed to flush out toxins and get a boost of omega-3 fatty acids.
- Day 6 (1/28): Pre-shower, stimulate your lymphatic system and boost circulation with dry brushing. Dedicate 3-5 minutes to massage the body with firm, small strokes in a circular motion towards the heart, starting from the feet and working your way up to the neck and face. At night, give your body a rub down with the oil that best suits your dosha. Discover yours via the link in our bio.
- Day 7 (1/29): Meditate for 5 minutes with the help of an essential oil. Sandalwood, frankincense, and chamomile are especially soothing. Any of our Wellness Oils will do the trick, especially our grounding Gorgeous for Good blend! Essential oils will help you reach a meditative state and promote focus, clarity, and relaxation. Not quite ready for meditation? Just try switching out your perfume for an essential oil with luscious scent notes to reap the benefits all-day long.Commit to the all-natural life with us! Each day of the challenge, we’re asking you to take an actionable step towards a healthier lifestyle. Let’s hold each other accountable and start treating our bodies better together.
Everyone that participates in all 7 days of the challenge, following the challenge terms, will receive an UMA Detox Bundle valued at $100.
- Must follow @umaoils on Instagram
- Must be signed up the UMA email list
- Must regram contest announcement post and rules (1 week prior) and tag a friend to join
- Must regram UMA’s daily challenge photo all 7 days with a blurb about how you participated in each day’s challenge
- Must use the hashtag #UMAallnatural on every photo
- Followers that participate in all 7 days will receive a Detox Bundle valued at $100
- One entry per person
- Open internationally to public accounts only
- Competition close date: January 29, 2017
- Challenge Announcement: January 16, 2017
- 7-Day Challenge: January 23-29, 2017
- Close Date: January 29, 2017
- Announce Winners: January 30, 2017
Ready to get going? Me too. I cant wait to see you posting and re-gramming your challenge photos starting 1/23! #UMAallnatural