*Contest closed- thanks to all who entered!*
Step one: Post your beauty food pictures on the Beauty Is Wellness Facebook page.
Step two: Repeat (up to five entries per person!)
Do you love the way carrots make your skin glow? Are you obsessed with your complexion after splurging on salmon? How about the way you feel after a square of deep, dark chocolate? I want to know— and see— what beauty foods you love most!
I'll pick ONE entrant with the best beauty food photo from the entries posted by 10/17*10/31* to receive a personal beauty and health coaching session valued at $250.
Among the MANY long-lasting health & beauty benefits of a one-on-one coaching Beauty Is Wellness sesh:
- One 50-minute phone or Skype coaching session that includes nutrition, beauty, and lifestyle guidance
- Two weeks of email support to get you moving toward your beauty and health goals
- Session notes for your reference (no note-taking necessary)
- Handouts, recipes, food & product samples tailored to your needs and interests
- A personalized overhaul of your beauty routine (up to 15 products), with recommendations on which toxic products to eliminate and suggestions of natural & organic replacements that are right for you
For those of you who don't win the grand prize, I'm offering a full $100 off any of my three basic coaching programs during the month of October, for anyone who participates in the Eat Pretty photo contest.
No one misses out on showing off their best skin during the holidays!
Check out the program details and pricing here. Each session is tailored to your personal health and beauty goals (controlling acne, anti-aging, weight loss— you name it), with tons of nutrition, beauty and lifestyle strategies to get you looking and feeling your best.
To set up a free Beauty Is Wellness consultation, contact me at email@example.com
Can't wait to see your gorgeous beauty food pictures!