I’m not the only one who has been daydreaming of spring lately. The natural beauties at German skin care brand Amala have been too! To celebrate the arrival of spring AND National Sleep Month, Amala is supplying me with 20 Aroma Apothecary Lavender Essential Oil Concentrate roll-ons to help you catch up on beauty sleep during the month of March. I’ll be giving away 5 of these relaxing roll-ons (valued at $20 each) every Friday in March!
In addition to lavender, this intoxicating essential oil blend contains peppermint, rosemary, lemon, and thyme. You will love it on your pillow or your pulse points.
Enter to win yours by posting an answer to my weekly sleep question on the Beauty Is Wellness Facebook page, or in the comments below.
Week #3 is all about the best bedtime rituals, and the giveaway question is:
What’s your favorite bedtime beauty ritual to prepare for good sleep?
Post your response in the comments below, or on the Beauty Is Wellness Facebook page by this Sunday, March 24th at 5pm EST. If you miss your chance, look out for another question next week!
What helps you wind down and settle into sleep mode? Is it a certain smell, a taste, or a particularly cozy pair of PJs? Try these bedtime beauty rituals to make tonight's rest easy and deep:
- Take a warm bath before bed. Raising your body temperature, then lowering it, signals that it's time for sleep.
- Write a to-do list for tomorrow, to organize your thoughts and prevent anxiety and worrying when your head hits the pillow.
- Turn off the TV and computer and try a relaxing hand or foot massage. Use a lavender-scented lotion for natural aromatherapy.
- Sip chamomile tea, or eat a small, protein-rich snack to stabilize your blood sugar and support mood-boosting serotonin.
- Give yourself a mini facial by cleansing, then massaging your favorite serum or lotion into your face. Follow with a rich eye cream to prevent a.m. puffiness.
Tell me your favorite bedtime beauty ritual and you could be one of 5 winners this week!
Thanks to Amala for helping us achieve better sleep this month!